- Age restrictions – you must be 18 yrs or over to attend one of the willow workshops.
- Accessibility– weaving is a physical activity, you should assess your own dexterity and physical energy before booking your place as good hand strength, moving about and standing is required. I will endeavour to help you get the best out of your day but if you have any concerns, mobility or health issues please contact me first before you book. A one to one workshop or half day workshop could be a better choice to test it out. Some venues have workshops upstairs, if you have mobility issues please contact me before booking a workshop.
- Bookings – after requesting a reservation to book a place on a workshop you will receive an email of acknowledgment. Once payment has been confirmed your place is then confirmed, in the unlikely event that your order has been received simultaneously with another you will be contacted to offer an alternative date or refund. It is the bookers responsibility to keep a record of dates and failure to attend will be deemed a cancellation.
- Venues – Venues maybe subject to change due to circumstances out of our control.
- Cancellation – a refund will only be given if a replacement attendee can be found and will be subject to a cancellation fee, this also includes Covid related illness, you may send someone else in your place but please let us know the name of the person.
- Transporting your make – some of the items made on workshops are big in size, it is your responsibility to make arrangements to transport them home, I am not able to offer a delivery service.
- Cancellation of a workshop by Rachel Harwood Willow – in the exceptional circumstances off that happening you will be given as much notice as possible and be offered an alternative date or a refund.
- Copyright – Participants are welcome to make notes and take photos as reminders or to replicate their makes at home but filming is strictly prohibited and please respect that I am a small local business so if you are looking to learn in order to teach please speak to me first.
The designs illustrated on this site are, unless otherwise stated, original works by Rachel Harwood and are subject of copyright and design rights. Copyright, design and other intellectual property rights in those designs, together with copyright in the photographs, other images, textual descriptions, and all other works on this website, belong exclusively to Rachel Harwood. Those designs and any other works may not be copied or otherwise reproduced in whole or in part except with Rachel Harwood’s express written consent, personal to the requesting party.
Provided that I, Rachel Harwood have no objection to non-commercial users making limited examples of my [teaching] designs for the purpose of practising their technique and building their skills.
Further provided that no such sculpture/kits are sold or offered for sale or otherwise disposed of for value. All rights reserved.
Vouchers can be purchased online and are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. The start date will be from the delivery time to you or your intended recipient. Gift vouchers are redeemable for workshops or products but cannot be redeemed for cash.
UK Mainland Delivery is free.
Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – Please contact me before ordering to find out postage costs.
Thankyou for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with you r purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or exchange. Please see below for more information on our returns policy.
- Returns: All returns must be posted within 14 days of the original purchase date. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags and label attached.
- Returns Process: To return an item place the item securely in its original packaging and contact me on email@example.com for return details.
- Refunds: After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow up to 30 days from receipt of your item to process your return.
- Exceptions: For Defective or damaged products, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a refund or exchange.
Questions?: If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact me at: Hello@rachelharwoodwillow.co.uk