If your are booked on a workshop in the coming months I will keep in touch and update you on whether they will be running, with the ever changing rules i won’t know until nearer the dates, but rest assured I am in constant contact with the venues and other tutors and we are poised and ready to go when we are allowed ! 

If your workshop doesn’t go ahead I have plenty of dates waiting in the wings so they’re will be lots of choice to move your booking. I will make sure that everyone has the opportunity to get to a workshop and will add more dates to the calendar as soon as things are moving. If you have any worries please get in touch, otherwise stay safe and happy 😊 

Looking forward to seeing you.

Rachel Harwood